- About Us
- Mary Ward
- Office Bearers
- Contact Us
- Latest Updates
CLUB AND ACTIVITIES
To promote holistic development of students, the school has started various club activities. This provides an opportunity to each and every student to showcase and develop their talents and skills in the various spheres of their interest. Regular meetings are held and different activities are carried out in the respective clubs.
The various clubs that have been introduced during this academic session are:
- Dramatics: This club proposes to enhance acting skills, dialogue delivery of students to boost their confidence, align their expression and speech, to develop characterization and plot development skills with continuity of thought.
- Home Science: This club proposes to develop culinary skills, housekeeping, mending, clearing, fastening a button, hemming as well as table laying, napkin folding and the impart non fire cooking techniques.
- Science club: This club proposes to develop and enhance scientific skills and aptitude.
- Radio club: The club proposes to develop confidence, communication skills and presence of mind. The students will learn the finer nuances of voice modulation and delivery.
- Community: To sensitize the students to reach out and contribute their bit in community service.
- Sports Club: The clubs aims at developing spirit of sportsmanship and sports dexterity.
- Dance and Music club: The club proposes to enhance creativity and motivate the students to use the resources available locally.
- Art & Craft club: The club proposes to enhance creativity and motivate the students to use the resources available locally.
- Book Club: Book club proposes to promote reading and linguistic skills among the students.
- Heritage club: This club aims at sensitizing students about their rich cultural, archaeological and religious heritage.
- Photography: This club propels wants the students to learn various techniques of photography and capture memories in a frame.