- About Us
- Mary Ward
- Office Bearers
- Contact Us
- Latest Updates
Admissions to the school are made by the Principal, who co-opts a committee to help her in this task. The final decision is with the Principal who accepts students into the school, as far as possible, according to the norms outlined below:
Priorities for admission are:
- Catholics/Christians, in particular those of the parish
- Children of staff members
- Sisters of children already in the school, as far as possible
- Other children of the locality, as far as possible.
- Some non-academic system of selection is used at Nursery/KG level, in order to assess their social readiness for schooling. Children of this age are not tested academically.
- Lack of knowledge of English is never a reason for refusal to Nursery/KG classes
- Normally children already studying in a recognized school of the area are not accepted
- No third party is entertained in negotiations for admission. No recommendations are required.
- The Admission procedure to class nursery begins in the month of September. The dates for the online admissions will be displayed on the school website.
- The online Admission procedure to class XI will also be displayed on the school website in the month of November.